Monday, April 7, 2008

Photos


As you all know, I made a big announcement in class offering to do photos for everyone. Unfortunately, I totally dropped the ball and only managed to get into the studio for one afternoon to take pictures of Rama Lotus for Robert and a couple of photos of Vero, Yannik and Jun. The cover page of the site is Vero in a nice forward bend. For a sample of the other pictures, from that afternoon, you can see them on my photo site: www.atomicphotography.com under my name and then yoga.
My apologies to everyone that I didn't manage to pull off the big photo shoot I was hoping for, time has a tendency to creep up on me. Or in other words, I am a poor time manager.
Kaisha

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kaisha and posture crew,

Truly beautiful photos

(*truthfully* from the heart):)

Namaste
~Liz~