Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Back in BC

After a very, very long week we are back on the other side of the country! The trip was fairly uneventful until I got the flu and we got snowed in at Calgary and had to stop there for a couple of days. I confess that although I brought my yoga mat on the trip, I was too sick to practice any asanas. I did, however, make an effort to remember my breath every half hour and to appreciate the drive no matter how tired or sick I was. I really noticed that my mind and my body reacted a lot better to the drive this time than earlier in the year. I was way less stiff and pretty peaceful all week.
Now we are in Victoria and I am really excited about getting back to my old studio and hopefully to start teaching a few classes here and there. I will be thinking about you all this weekend and wishing I were there for the celebration. Have a great time and congratulations!!!
xo Kaisha

No comments: